Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Flags all in on 'fast start'............

Hello again. 

September was kind of a blur this year.  It seemed that it went by in no time.  This semester I have quite a tough schedule so I am going to have to bare down and make sure I stay on top of my work. 

Since it is my second year I have found myself more comfortable in the classroom and just in general I feel much better around campus.  Not only did September fly by, but we are getting that much closer to October 20th when coach finally steps on the ice with us.  That's a day I can't wait to arrive as that means our first game is just right around the corner.  This year we have a very talented and skilled group of individuals and I can't wait for us to gel into a team.  This year for the Blue Devils I would be lying if I didn't expect great things from us.  Expecting great things is one thing, going out and doing it is another.  Come October 20th I am going to be ready to go and I can guarantee, so will the other men that I share the dressing room with. 

This year it's all about the "quick start", as we plan on being all in from the very beginning.  We owe it to the school and to our family and friends to do well this year, but mostly we owe it to ourselves.  Last year we had more to offer and this year I don't plan on having any regrets.  Well hopefully you enjoyed my blog and till next time folks, take care and keep making new memories.

Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment