Thursday, September 4, 2014

Frankie loves living off campus.................

Hi all!

It has been a great first week and a bit back in Fredonia. It's been nice getting to know the Freshmen as well as catching up with teammates that I have not seen over the summer. From what I have seen thus far, it is very encouraging seeing how determined and prepared everyone is. Even in the first couple skates the tempo has not taken long to speed up to a competitive pace.

It has been a nice adjustment living off campus this year. It is nice to get away and come " home" after a long day of classes. It took a little while to get everything cleaned and organized but my three roommates that consist of Garrett, Kurt and Mac conquered it. 

Classes have also been great, considering I have many teammates in each of my classes. My Stats class on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30- 8:50 pm has Bourny, Garret, Mac, Ortiz, Moby, Hunter, Forsy, Flags and Eisy, .... lucky teacher! Tonight consists of a little homework followed by some TV time with the boys. I am looking forward to tomorrows skate and even more excited for Fridays.Team black won the first round of games on Tuesday, hopefully we can keep that up.  

Looking forward to October to start the season!
Bye for now,
Frankie Hart #8

No comments:

Post a Comment