Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bourney geared up for season of "Sons"..........

I am already into my 5th week of my Junior year here at Fredonia and it is crazy how fast this semester has started to go,  I have completed my first exam in 4 out of my 5 classes, with the last coming up next Monday.  We are just over halfway till the start of our season and it can't come soon enough for the guys in the dressing room, we are all getting antsy for the season to get underway.  With all the boys having schoolwork to do, we still find some time to hang out with each other.  Last night was the 4th episode of the final season of the TV show "Sons of Anarchy" or as it’s known around our dressing room "Sons", the junior house with Wilky, Kauf, JD and I hosted Brian Doust and Blake Forslund over to watch the show.  We have been watching the show on Tuesday nights since our freshman year, with this being the last season of the show I'm not sure what we will have to plan for Tuesday night’s next year but I think we will find something to do. The weather here in Fredonia is much warmer than back home in Calgary, so I am enjoying the time I get to spend outside more than my family, but with winter just around the corner I know it will be getting snowy here sooner than many of us want.  With my deadline for this week’s homework winding down I have a few loose ends to tidy up and will be all completed and maybe have a chance to catch an NHL exhibition game on TV in the next couple days before my next homework assignment is given. 

Taylor Bourne #29

No comments:

Post a Comment