Monday, September 22, 2014

Damo on life the first month in Fredonia..........

Hello everyone, freshman, forward, Damien Kulynych checking in for my first ever blog post.

Just to give you all a little introduction, I’m 20 years old and from Calgary, Alberta. I've spent the last few years playing junior hockey so I’m one of the older freshman around campus. It'
s been pretty eye opening jumping back into school after taking three years off. I think I’m starting to get a hang of it now a month in.

I’m living the dorm life this year and so far its been great. Only a short walk away from all of my classes and the rink. All the first year players and second year player Marcus Ortiz all live in the same wing at Igoe hall. Although we’ve only been living together for about a month now, we have developed some rituals early. The annual Sunday night football party is currently taking my place in my room. Somehow my bed got taken over and I got a chair. All the older guys on the team have been really welcoming and have made me feel right at home. Its nice to have some fellow Alberta boys on the team.

I’ve really enjoyed my time so far here at Fredonia and I’m eager to get the season going! Well that's all from me for now. Until next time!

#14 Damien

No comments:

Post a Comment