Monday, September 15, 2014

Melky watching the Jays go down the tube........

Cory here, checking in for my second blog of the year already. With three weeks passing rather quickly here in Fredonia things are starting to heat up school-wise. I usually tend to do my school work during the week so I have my weekends to relax. Sunday's here at 26 Forest consist of a lot of sports watching. Currently I am switching back and fourth between football, golf, and my Toronto Blue Jays. Speaking of the Blue Jays there is still a glimmer of hope for that second wild card position.
My girlfriend and I at Yankee Stadium

I was lucky enough to watch them play this year at Yankee Stadium with my beautiful girlfriend which was a pretty cool experience. My roommate Jared Wynia and I are avid Blue Jays fans and we are still hoping for the playoffs. The Blue Jays have a tendency of getting all of Canada's hopes up by starting off quick and then always falter down the stretch and it seems like its much of the same this year.

Well I am going to get back to my sports so until next time stay classy.

Melky #2



No comments:

Post a Comment