Friday, September 5, 2014

Mobey not excited about "Cheesy Friday"....

Hello,
 
Erik here again. I hope that all of you Fredonia Hockey fans enjoyed your summer, I certainly did... However it is great to be back, seeing all the boys again, and getting the feet moving. This year I also have company by three other fellow Swedes which is always nice. 
 
While I am writing this my financial advisor, Darrin Trebes, and I are researching potential stock investments.  Well since I am a very busy man I am afraid that this will be it for today. I have to go and get my daily meal of pasta, unfortunately it is cheesy Friday, so no Alfredo for Erik. I really need to fuel up today so I can kill penalties and block shots in our skate this afternoon.

Have a nice weekend,
 
 Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment