Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Jamie Young posting for the first time.......

Hello there everyone,

Jamie Young here checking in for my first blog post of the year, I figured a small introduction would be nice for all the readers:

I am from Cleveland, OH.  I attended Gilmour Academy for high school, after Gilmour I played two years of junior hockey in Walpole, Ma for the Walpole Express, I am a Business Administration major here for my freshmen year, and I am a die-hard Cleveland Browns and Texas A&M Aggies football fan!! 

The beginning of my freshmen year here at Fredonia has been everything I could have ever wanted coming to college. All the boys have been great, classes are going well, and getting settled in was a breeze especially living with all the other freshmen (Plus Marcus Ortiz and Daniel Martensson)!! 

The team welcomed all the Freshmen with a Golf tournament the first weekend of the year and I'm proud to say I was a apart of the winning group, no help from me though…

This past weekend I had a great time with Zach White and Stephen Castriota during Senior Citizen Work day. Whitey led the charge pulling down vines and breaking up trees that Steve had cut down for him while I spent the morning weeding. It was great to get out in the community and help out in anyway we could.

Alright fans, that's enough from me for now.

Until next time,

Jamie Young #3

No comments:

Post a Comment