Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sausage links or patties....such a decision.....

Hi everybody,

Garrett Moore here, back in Fredonia starting my sophomore year.  Being home was nice for a couple of months but it feels good to be in the school environment again. With a year of school and NCAA hockey under my belt I'm a little more prepared now than when I came in as a freshman last year. Summer was good though as it involved a cross country trip to California with some friends and a lot of rehabilitation for my ankle that I broke in the spring.

Things are going well here at school so far.  All settled in with my classes and in my new house.  Its also nice to be back on the ice with the guys too.  Even though our team lost in the skate the other day, its all in good fun and to prepare for the season.  We have a great group of guys that work hard and compete to win on the ice.

As for today, I had a good Saturday that involved sleeping in and getting some things done around the house.  In the afternoon, Frank, Kurt and myself went to Bob Evan's for a feast.  Kurt had a hard time ordering because he couldn't decide between sausage links and sausage patties. 

Thanks for reading,
Garrett Moore #17

No comments:

Post a Comment