Wednesday, September 3, 2014

JD gets his first taste of Toronto.........

JD here checking in on the Blog,

First week down of my Junior Year and it feels like yesterday I was pulling up for my first time at the Fred Campus.  As you can see we had an eventful weekend with our first annual golf outing and four of us took a trip up north to see the Jays play the Yanks.  Bourny really stole the spotlight on the ball game posting a whole album of photos.  But anyway it was my first trip to Toronto and I really enjoyed the experience.  Coming from Long Island I am use to traveling into Manhattan and seeing New York City, but Toronto was a very gorgeous city.  Everything was very clean and full of life. My favorite part was being able to see the CN Tower while watching the game.  Apparently you can go to the top of the tower and walk around, but I am not a big fan of heights.  
 
Now on to the golf outing.  The outing was my second ever appearance on a golf course.  The boys said my play was very good for a rookie, but my etiquette on the course was sub par.  I found out that celebrating after a good shot down the fairway is frowned upon, Happy Gilmore steered me wrong. 
But it was a beautiful day and an awesome time hanging with all the boys, getting to know the freshman even better.  I would like to thank Doust for setting it all up, he did a fantastic job. 
 
Hopefully we can continue it as another tradition here for Fredonia State Hockey.

Hang Loose, JD #15

No comments:

Post a Comment