Saturday, September 27, 2014

Time to reflect on the great career of Derek Jeter.........

Hey bloggers, just thought I would take the time to reflect on the great professional career of Derek Jeter. He has been my favorite athlete from the time I started watching sports. The guy has done everything right throughout his career whether it was on the field or off the field. As an athlete I tried to model myself after him all the time.  And this Thursday night watching it with Doust and Wynia he couldn't have ended it any other way. The walk off winning hit he had to win the game left me in tears, the ultimate send off to a great career.

I'm hoping to take what I've learned from him in his final season as a Yankee and translate that into our season here in Fredonia, which is work harder then anyone else out there.

Until next time bloggers
 
Cappy #21

No comments:

Post a Comment