Friday, September 19, 2014

Nick and the boys helping Lucy out..........

Hello everyone, Nick Harper here with my first blog post of the year. I am a Sport Management major and I can't believe that we are already almost four weeks into the fall semester. I am 18 years old from Baldwinsville, New York where I have played on the Baldwinsville High School hockey team for four years. You could say it's quite a transition from high school hockey to Division III hockey. All the boys have been nothing but helpful however to make me feel comfortable especially Blake Forslund, Cory Melkert, Jeff Flagler, and Chris Eiserman.

Living in Igoe Hall with the other first year players and second year player Marcus Ortiz has been a great time so far. When we're not studying, a lot of Xbox 360 is being played in Jamie Young's and my room. It's safe to say that Damien Kulynych is the best at NHL 14 as he beats me everyday and is currently beating me right now. Living with Jamie Young has been great. Since he's a Cleveland Browns fan, it's safe to say that he's going to be miserable most Sundays. However my New York Giants are off to a rocky start but they'll shake it off.

This past weekend was our annual senior citizen work day. I was fortunate enough to work with senior Jared Wynia and sophomore Chris Eiserman. We helped sweet Lucy trim her bushes, spread mulch, and tried to stay away from her creepy cat.

That's enough from me, thanks for reading!

-Nick Harper #30

No comments:

Post a Comment