Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mac makes us envious of being in Aruba............

Hey there folks, this is sophomore, Mackenzie McAvoy, signing in for today's portion of the blog.

I must say it was a very tough morning to wake up today since we had our class triathlon yesterday which consisted of 10 lengths of the pool, then running around the inside track twice with a cinder block, then after that battling a mile run. I must say it was a battle doing the entire thing, but it was definitely a great workout, and my favourite portion of the entire triathlon would be the swimming.

It feels like just yesterday we all just arrived here, but now being 3 weeks into the year and the season quickly approaching, it really feels like time is just flying by.

Since this is my first entry on the blog, I must say I had a great summer back home, I did a lot of flying while I was home, enjoyed the beach and also hit the gym pretty hard,but my favorite part about summer, was definitely my vacation down south to Aruba. 
 
But its back to reality now, having school work to focus on, and also hockey to give our minds a break from studying and also having fun with the boys. Anyways, I hope everyone has a good week, and even better weekend. Here is a picture of me away on vacation wishing I was back on the 
beach... ha ha. 

Mackenzie McAvoy #2



No comments:

Post a Comment