Friday, September 12, 2014

Eisey works out with his brothers over the summer

Hello everybody, Chris Eiserman signing on for my first blog of the year.

My summer this year was one to remember. When I went back home I was given the opportunity to train with my brothers. What was special about it was my brother Shane was getting ready for the NHL combine. My other brother, Billy, led the workouts and we followed. We pushed each other day in and day out. We had a routine that we followed. Some days we woke up early and started our training in the pool, others we would race each other around a track. Billy would set the bar on what weight we would use, it was always heavier than what we could do but Shane and I tried until we could get it up. I'm bigger, faster, and stronger this year because of them. I can't wait to get the season underway to showcase what I have worked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment