Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Melky giving the boys love for a quick start to the year......

Hey everyone Melky here checking in for another blog post.
 
I know in the past I've blogged about certain people who are important to me. Today is no different and I want to give a shout out to all the boys on the team this year who are making my job as smooth as possible. Everyone from the seniors to the incoming freshman have been great to this point and I appreciate all the effort they are putting in on the ice and off the ice. We are all an optimistic group and hope to do special things this year and it started from day 1 when we arrived at school. The boys and I know the importance of a quick start this year and we've all been putting in the effort to achieve that.I cant wait for October 20th when the season starts leading up to our first game Halloween night against Cortland. 
 
Pictured is all the boys from last year in the team photo.
Until next time, all the best.
 
Cory Melkert #2

No comments:

Post a Comment