Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Forsey spent the summer working for the man.............

Hey guys Forsy signing in here for my first blog of the new school
year. It seems like just yesterday I was leaving campus to head back to
the Motherland for another summer with family and friends in Canada. I’m pleased to say I had a great summer at home as I trained with my best buddy Flags, if you didn’t know he is one of our goalies here at Fredonia.

I worked for a contracting company over the summer and I'm pleased to say that I would trade this saw in for a hockey stick any day of the week.

Now that I’m back at school its been great catching up with the boys and hearing about their summers. Since being back at school I have begun to settle in with my classes which includes a couple of mandatory math courses, so if any of you are math geniuses don’t be afraid to help me out! Anyways I’m off to class, hope you all have a great week.

Forsy

No comments:

Post a Comment