Thursday, September 25, 2014

The early bird gets the honey cruller...........a picture of a solid study session last night with my roommate Brian Doust

A solid study session last night with my roommate Brian Doust
Good morning everybody!

Jared Wynia here, up early for class and to get the day rolling. Thursdays are my longest day by far considering I add an extra night class for 2 hours later tonight so my first stop of the day shouldn't surprise you since it's the wonderful on campus Tim Hortons. 
 
A coffee in me and I'll be good to go, but then still an eventful day with a couple classes before noon followed by a workout then on the ice. 

It's nice to be back into the flow of things around here and having a busy schedule keeps me on the go, which I actually don't mind. However, one nice little note to add is as I woke up here this morning I am officially done with Advanced Conditioning so I'd like to give a shout out to all the the seniors on the team as we'll!

I'm almost to the front of the line and maybe I'll mix in a nice honey cruller today too since I've earned it! Until next time! 

Jared Wynia #20

No comments:

Post a Comment