Monday, September 8, 2014

Hunter trying to keep Mobey from the neighbors........

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there hockey fans,

We are back at it here in Fredonia. My name is Hunter Long and I am returning as
a sophomore this season. Things are little different this year, my roommate and I
are living off campus and it has treated us well so far. We are neighbors with some
of the other boys, and the rest of them live a block away, so you can always find
something going on whether it’s a football game, or some NHL on Xbox.

Sometimes going to and from places you will catch Moberg out on his patio wearing his robe and reading a book, we have had some neighborhood complaints about him, so we are going to have to look into some blinds for his windows or something.

Great weather here in Fredonia so far, can’t wait for my favorite part of the season...Fall!!

GO Tennessee VOLS!

#26 Hunter Long

No comments:

Post a Comment