Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hunter reflects on his year and the future........



Happy Wednesday everyone,

            The semester is winding down, but it feels like the work is still adding up. Professors are trying to get last minute assignments in, but with such a short time left in the semester, all you can do is keep grinding out each day and get the job done.
            Since it’s my last blog, I just want to give a shout out to all the seniors this year. I didn’t know what to expect coming here to Fredonia in August, but the way I was treated as a “new guy” was top notch and the senior class was a big part of my experience here. I hope that one day I can do the same for future freshman who will be coming into the program. I have been playing hockey for many years, and have been on many teams along the way, but I can say this is the closest group of men I have ever been around in my life, and it was an honor to play with such high-class group of guys.
For the seniors, I hope and wish the best of luck through the next chapter in your life. You always have a place to stay if you make it down south of the Mason-Dixon Line. And for the boys that are returning…I need a good 3-month break from y’all. HA!

“The best WAY to PREDICT the future is to create it” – Abraham Lincoln

Longer                 

1 comment:

  1. If you should be on the market for baseball hockey memorabilia, you'll find them on many different materials. Several lovers choose to locate signatures on other things that presently maintain price or meaning. As an example, they're looking for a vintage Edmonton Oilers hat with The Good One's signature. Tennis equipment and gear that has baseball autographs may frequently charge a huge selection of pounds even though the trademark doesn't participate in David Gretzky.There are more affordable baseball autographs that is found on more affordable memorabilia.

    ReplyDelete