Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Garrett rolling campus on crutches.......

Crutching to the end of the year!

Hey everybody, it's Garrett Moore. The last couple weeks have been a little rough for me as I broke my ankle playing intramural floor hockey.  To get around, I started on a wheel chair to help reduce swelling. Now I've graduated to crutches. 
My teammates and other students have helped greatly. Holding doors for me and assisting with anything I need. Poor Frankie Hart goes to Willy C every day to get me food. He also gives me the occasional piggy-back ride when I complain about my crutches. It's somewhat unfortunate but things happen and I'll be just fine.
Aside from my ankle, things have been pretty low-key as of lately. Mostly just focusing on classes and my homework. Now that it's getting nice out, class work is a little harder to focus on.  But it's time to start preparing for exam week which is quickly approaching.
I'd also like to throw out a big congratulations to Cory Melkert on being named our captain for next year. After my conversations with him he has great intentions for the 14-15 hockey season. I'm looking forward to playing with him as our leader. 
With that being said, best of luck to all of my teammates with the remainder of the school year. Also, best of luck to our graduating seniors that are moving on to the next stages of their lives. 

Garrett Moore #17

No comments:

Post a Comment