Friday, April 18, 2014

Cribs.....Fred Hockey style..........

Hey Everyone,

After numerous attempts at posting a video to the blog, me and my roommate, Mitch Kaufmann, decided to throw in the towel.  We were trying to mix up the scene here on the Fredonia State Hockey Blog by posting a video of our take on the popular show MTV cribs, Fred State Hockey Edition. Showing you bloggers how college hockey players live off campus.  I don't want to give away too much because we might get in touch with our video tech guru, Tim Bracken and post it at a future time.  
But besides that we had a beautiful, sunny day here in Fredonia, and what better way to end the night with playoff hockey.  Sitting on the couch watching my Rangers beat up the Philly Flyers, what a great way to end my evening.  That's it for tonight folks.  Be sure to stay tuned in for that Fred State Hockey Cribs video hopefully soon.
Till Next Time,
John DeFeo #15

No comments:

Post a Comment