Monday, April 7, 2014

Flags keeps battling........comes out stronger!


Today I would like to talk about an experience that I recently encountered.  I recently went under the knife and was operated on in the hospital.  I had a hernia and it was time to get it taken out.  I was hospitalized for 4 days.  During the hospital stay I found myself watching endless amounts of TV and movies.

After three weeks I am starting to feel a little bit back to normal.  There is still some soreness and a great looking scar.  I would have to say having the hernia for about a year was one of the most uncomfortable experiences I think I will ever witness.  I never knew how serious it was until I talked to the doctor about it.  What I learned from this experience is to deal with your injuries and make sure you get the right treatment, because if you don't, it can just keep getting worse.  Fortunately enough for me, I was able to play through having a hernia because it wasn't going to hurt me anymore as long as it didn't burst.  Next for me is to continue to recover and get ready to come back next year in tip top shape.

Jeff Flagler

No comments:

Post a Comment