Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Melky thanks the seniors..........

Hey everyone in my first blog of 2014 I would like to take a minute and thank all the graduating seniors.

#11 Alex Perkins- Thanks for everything, from being my captain this year to living with me last year. You have also helped me with school work which has been much needed. Hope the future holds nothing but the best for you.

#19 Andrew Christ- What can I say about my 'roady' roommate. You are a great guy and your work ethic and toughness will be missed around you. I'll never forget how scared I was when we fought in captain skates freshman year. Good luck in grad school buddy, I know you will do great.

#18 Ryan Edens- Possibly the most fearless human I have ever met. Thanks for showing me what type of work ethic is needed to succeed on the ice and off. I don't know who blocked more shots this year, but I would say it was pretty close? Thanks for helping me out along the way with school and everything else.

#30 Tyler Palmerton- Palmy you have been a great dressing room guy for my three years here. Thanks for all the time and effort you have put in. Obviously the situation you were in shows a lot about your character and how good of a team guy you were. Wish you all the best.

#16 Matthew Owczarczak- Marty thanks for coming to our program. You play the game with grit and I love it. Hope the business life is kind to you next year and hope you make a visit down to Fredonia once and a while.

# 14 Chad Bennett- Last but not least my roommate Chad Bennett. What can I say living with you has been a real treat. You're a clown and when I'm having a bad day, somehow you can find a way to lighten the situation. Hope you can carry on your hockey career somewhere next year and, believe it or not I'll miss you.

That's all for today,
 
Cory Melkert #2

No comments:

Post a Comment