Sunday, April 13, 2014

Leafs and Sabres teeing off.......

Hey guys Forsy here on another day at Fredonia.  So this week is a pretty big week for the NHL as the playoffs start and the real battle begins.  Unfortunately for me, my Leafs are going to miss the playoffs this year after just a brutal collapse over the last month.  I'm sure all the boys will be giving me the gears about it, but hey still better than the Sabres and the Oilers.  A couple of the rounds I'm most excited to watch are the Chicago and St. Louis series and LA and San Jose.  The Western conference style of play is unreal to watch if you haven’t seen it before as they play with a very physical style, which is even at a higher level in the post season.  I'm going to try and do something new here and predict the first round winners and in two weeks in my next blog will see how I do…. Eastern conference winners will be Boston, Tampa, Pittsburgh and New York.  The western conference winners will be Colorado, Chicago, Anaheim and LA.  

Have a good week, enjoy they hockey, Forsy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment