Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ferns not looking forward to a summer job.......

Hello everyone,
 
So the school year is coming to an end fast, and it is almost time to say goodbye to Fredonia. These next two weeks will be quite a grind but will be well worth it when all my exams are done and I can relax a bit.
 
My schedule lately has been pretty much the same everyday, which consists of a great lift in the gym followed by hitting the books but sometimes I might change it up a little and throw in a little X Box time every now and then.
 
As much as I’m looking forward to the school year to be done I am not looking forward to having to get back home and start working again. I guess you could say I’m fairly lazy when it comes to working, but at least I can put some money in my pocket. So that’s it for me on the blog this year, and anyone good luck to everyone heading into final exams.
 
Over and out,
 
Ferns

No comments:

Post a Comment