Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mobey and the boys barbecue for Easter.......

Good evening everybody, Moby here.

I hope you all are enjoying the Easter and the lovely weather. It has been a pretty silent weekend here at Fredonia since most of the boys went home for Easter. However we were lucky with the weather and I have tried to enjoy it as much as I could.

Today I have been hanging out with Al Perkins (Rex) and Ryan Edens. We got a really nice tanning session in at Ryan's place, After that it was time for the opening night at our new restaurant "Rex BBQ and Grill". Al did a great job with the barbecue while I put the last touch on the dishes. Ryan on the other hand was entertaining our guests with his extraordinary voice. Do I have to mention that our concept was a success?

Well that's all for tonight Folks, .
 
Moby

No comments:

Post a Comment