Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kauf on Lax and Yoga..........

Kauf back for my second last post of the year here in Fredonia.

My roommate John and I just got back from watching our girls Field Lacrosse team play Elmira. The girls were up 7-2 at the half when we left; a bunch of the boys were at the game this evening reciprocating the support the girls had showed us during the hockey season.

Since the season ended, apart from more time attending to my studies, training for next season has already begun with focus on not only physical training but mental and spiritual. One of the places you could catch me back home in Alberta is in the yoga studio, reestablishing my inner self and developing a new balance and vision for the future. Here are a few shots of my practices. Till next time, Nameste.

Kauf #24

No comments:

Post a Comment