Thursday, April 24, 2014

Melky hitting the links.........

Hello all, Cory Melkert here checking in for my last blog of the year. 
 
Time is winding down on my junior year here at Fredonia. Sometimes I wonder where the time has gone, all three of my years here at school have gone by so quickly. Looking ahead to summer I have mid-June circled on my calendar because I get to fly down to New York City and Long Island to visit my good pal #21 of the FSU Devils, Stephen Castriota. We will then make our way down to North Carolina to attend the U.S Open Golf Championship to root for our guy Tiger Woods. 
 
Pictured is me and fellow teammate Mitch Kaufman at the local driving range having some fun.
With the weather around here starting to come around I can hopefully get a few rounds of golf in for myself with a couple of my teammates. It is always fun to swing the clubs with the boys on a nice Sunday afternoon here in Fredonia. I'm also excited for next years hockey season, knowing that we have a group of guys that can do something special. With only three weeks left in the school year I will be saying goodbye now to the blogging world and look forward to connecting with you all next year.

Sincerely,

Cory Melkert #2

No comments:

Post a Comment