Sunday, April 6, 2014

A roadie to see his bro........

Hello Blue Devil Followers,
                 This weekend started out great because I was able to drive down to Youngstown, Ohio to see my younger brother, Shane, play his last regular season game. I was fortunate enough to have Hunter Long and Erik Moberg join me on the trip. Hunter was a great shotgun rider, he had great music and great conversation. If he had to be referenced to someone, he would be Goose from the movie Top Gun. Erik on the other hand caught up on some sleep, so he didn't help the cause to make that two hour roadie a good one.
 
The game didn't end up so well because their team lost, but he still played hard, and battled every shift. The experience that Friday was great because my good friends at school were able to meet someone important in my life. We arrived back in Fredonia that night at 1 AM, so Saturday I spent most of my day relaxing. Sunday's here so now its time to get all my work done and get organized for the upcoming week. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Till Until next time, IKE

No comments:

Post a Comment