Thursday, April 10, 2014

Frankie wheelin' Garrett around campus.......

Hello again blog world,
 
Garrett Moore taking a snooze.
The weather is finally starting to warm up! According to my weather channel app. it is supposed to be sunny and 52 degrees tomorrow. I will be having a hard time adjusting to such tremendous warmth but I'm sure I’ll survive. If you've seen me around campus lately, you most definitely noticed me pushing around the pride and joy of Arcade, New York, Garrett Moore. Mr. Moore broke his leg while running across the street to save an injured kitten. If it wasn't for strict Doctor’s orders to be in the wheelchair he would be running sprints around the track preparing for Advanced Conditioning 2014, shattered ankle and all. He is more than a hero; he is a humble student- athlete.
Kurt Gottschalk banging away at his studies.

Speaking of student-athletes, the pride and joy of Markham, Ontario has had to battle through a very busy week. He spent most of the week at his second home, Daniel A. Reed Library. He has had to tackle four tests in the span of two days (Thursday, Friday). There is only about a little over a month remaining in my freshman year and I must say it has flown by. We will miss are seniors and will welcome the incoming freshman. Very much looking forward to a good summer of training and having a new beginning with the Blue Devils hockey family this coming fall. Our futures will be bright under the guidance of Canadian beauty, Captain,  Cory Melkert. I wish everyone the best for the end of the school year as well as a great summer! 
 
Frankie Hart #8

No comments:

Post a Comment