Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Trebes now GM of roller hockey team........



Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter break just as I did.  

It’s going to be a fairly busy week for me as it’s a grind to get ready for finals week. Over break I got a roller hockey team together over the summer as we had our first game this past Saturday. Although we lost, it was a great experience as it was my first time playing in an actual roller hockey game. 

To start off my day today I went to Tim Horton’s as I normally do if I have a quiz or test that day as it’s important to get a solid breakfast to get the mind going. Feeling pretty good about the quiz as I took, the night before to look over the notes and understand the material. About to go to the gym and lift with the boys and get ready for next year as it all starts in the gym. Although my team (Buffalo Sabres) isn’t in the playoffs I have to say I want Pittsburgh to go far. It would be nice for them to make it to the Cup as I would possibly be able to get tickets for a playoff game, but it would be at a significant price. As I look at it, it would be money well spent because those experiences are once in a lifetime.

Until next season

Darrin Trebes #4




No comments:

Post a Comment