Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ferns checking in and filling us in.........

Hey Folks,
 
Ferns here on the blog today, haven’t been too much interesting going on lately, just the usual school grind. There is only a month and a bit left of school, and I know just from talking to the boys we all can’t wait for the summer.
 
Switching to a hockey related topic all of us are starting to finish up our year-end meetings with coach, and by the sounds of it we all want the same thing moving forward, and that is to WIN, which is positive to see.  With not too much to talk about I thought I’d let you guys get to know me a little better.
 
Here are a few things about myself:
 
Favorite Pre-game Meal: Chicken and salad
 
Favorite Drink: Raspberry Ice Tea
 
Favorite Hockey Player: Jerome Iginla, Krzysztof Oliwa
 
Favorite Hockey Team: Calgary Flames
 
Favorite Actor: Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch
 
Dream Girl: Any Girl
 
Brunette, Blonde, or Red: Blonde
 
Favorite Season: Summer
 
Hobbies: Working out, Golfing, Hanging with friends, laying on my couch
 
Favorite TV Show: Californication
 
Best Subject in School: any class I could get better then a C in
 
 
Last thing I wanna say congrats to Corey Melkert on being named team captain for next season, Well Deserved.
 
Till next time,
 
Fernsy #12

No comments:

Post a Comment