Monday, April 28, 2014

Flags reflects on the year........

I can’t believe how fast this year went by.  It seemed like it was just yesterday I was coming to Fredonia for the first time.  I came to school not knowing what to expect, but soon realized what I needed to do in order to be a successful student-athlete.  I feel that I have grown as a person and a lot of that has to do with the people I was surrounded by all year long.  My teammates as well as my coaching staff and teachers have helped me a lot throughout the year.  This year I had a lot of responsibilities as I had to juggle between practicing and playing games as well as working out and then I had to make sure I kept up on my studies.  Having those responsibilities made me a stronger, more confident person as I found myself being able to answer the bell when it came to juggling those things.  

It has been a great first year at Fredonia and I can’t wait to have another two years here.  I plan on growing more and more each year and I am very excited.  This was an opportunity of a lifetime to come here and I won’t soon forget that.

Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment