Tuesday, April 15, 2014

We give up, Winter wins.......

Hey everybody, 

Well yesterday I was wearing flip flops and shorts with a t shirt.. and today I'm rocking a long sleeve and winter coat. I don't understand why it decided to snow, but as you can tell by the picture  the weather decided to make a drastic change. Slightly annoying but what can ya do. Not the best start to the day.

Other than that, I had one class this morning followed by a workout at noon, and I'm about to meet up with some of the guys for dinner here before me and Brian Doust head on over to Scuba class. We are actually enjoying it twice a week here and have a blast putting on all the gear and hanging out in the dive tank for an hour or so. It's a nice little class to look forward to at the end of the day and recommend anybody give it a shot if they ever get a chance too!

Well until next time, everybody take care and wish for some warm weather please! All the best.

- Jared Wynia #20

No comments:

Post a Comment