Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Garrett looking forward to Fall Break.........

Hey everybody,

Just finished up my Monday here at Fredonia.

It was a good day as I started with two morning classes with Dr. Min. Team pictures are on Wednesday so I went from class right to Tommy's barbershop for a nice haircut.  After that I went for a workout with a couple of my teammates followed by a skate. Team Black pulled out the win during mini games today, team white was pretty upset and they have to tighten up. 

Following our skate we had a nice Cranston dinner, then made our way to the library to study for our Stats exam at night. After finishing the exam I'm confident that I did pretty well. Now just two more days of classes and the boys will get a well deserved, four day Fall Break.

Until next time,

Garrett Moore #17

No comments:

Post a Comment