Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wynia getting gritty and loving every second of it...........

Good morning everybody! 
 
Jared Wynia back with you here and on a nice Fall day. I'm up early for class today and going to start walking to school soon and the wind doesn't seem to be blowing Mach 5 which is a nice change of pace from the other day. 
 
The boys are all getting excited for the opening weekend starting this Friday and I am really looking forward to it. Practice was kicked off with a solid Monday skate yesterday and we're going to continue that today as we prepare for Cortland. As for myself I'll be doing my school work today and tonight, hopefully, watch the Royals win the World Series as I've found this baseball to be very entertaining as of late. 
 
Until next time! All the best. 

Jared Wynia #20

PS. Just an added photo of my 'day at the office' last Friday during practice blocking shots. Getting gritty and loving every second of it. You can't even tell it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment