Sunday, October 19, 2014

Oskar says the cold means it's hockey season....

Hey everybody, Oskar Gerhardson here signing in for the second time.

The last few weeks here in Fredonia things have started to change, leaves are turning into all different colors and the cold wind is blowing them off the trees. Two weeks ago I could still walk around in shorts and a t-shirt. Now I have brought the winter jacket out of the closet. The change in weather and temperature might not be very nice when I walk around campus but it doesn't matter to me, it means that the hockey season is upon us.
 
Tomorrow Coach Meredith steps on the ice and the real season begins. In a week and 5 days we open the season at home against Cortland. This is what we have been waiting for since we got here in the end of August. Sure it was warm and nice back then but I'm pretty sure that all of us prefers the cold which means that we get to do what we love and that is playing hockey.  
 
Hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did!

Until next time,
 
Oskar Gerhardson
#9

No comments:

Post a Comment