Friday, October 17, 2014

........what we do now will determine how we do in the future......



It almost that time as the season starts on Monday as the boys are anxious to step on the ice and get better every day. Today started with getting my classes organized starting with Corporate Finance and then ending with an exam in Operations Management. Once that was over it was time to focus on hockey. I am about to head over to the gym right now to get in a work out before we go on the ice today.
            We are going through the transition of getting our equipment for the season, so it will be nice on Monday to start using that equipment. Getting that new equipment in my stall always reminds me that this year is going to be a new start, a fresh slate. Everything that happened in years past doesn’t matter, because what we do now will determine how we do in the future. I’m excited to get to work as I know my teammates are too.
Until next time,
Darrin Trebes #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment