Saturday, October 25, 2014

Damo excited as we start the season......

Hello bloggers freshman forward Damien Kulynych bringing you today's blog!

The first week of practice is finally over and with that brings the blue and white game today. Its been a great first week of practice.  All the boys were rolling and are very eager to get the season started. It's now just a week away and I think I can speak for everyone when I say I’m excited! For myself its been a good week of practice, seeing how Coach Meredith likes to run things and all the fine details it takes to play college hockey.

On Tuesday morning I became a member of an exclusive club, the Breakfast Club! The Club starts at 6:30 in the morning and we do 45 minutes of cardio. As early as it is, its good to get up and get some cardio in! Well its time for me to go get ready for the Blue and White game!

Until next time…
Damien Kulynych #14

No comments:

Post a Comment