Monday, October 13, 2014

Forsy takes Ortiz to Owen Sound for Canadian T-Giving.........

Hey guys Forsy signing in here on a rainy day at Fredonia. 

Most of the boys are arriving back on campus after a nice little Fall Break. We had a couple days off of school so most of the boys headed home for a few days. 

Now for those of you that don’t know, this past weekend was Canadian Thanksgiving so it was nice getting home to see family and friends. Flags and I decided to take Marcus Ortiz home with us so he could experience Owen Sound and a nice Canadian Thanksgiving. For a guy from Dallas, Ortiz sure seemed to fit right in Canada. Over the weekend I had a chance to do a little fishing as Owen Sound is right next to Georgian Bay. As always I was accompanied my copilot and dog, Sweetpea who is my favorite fishing buddy. The break was really nice as the next few weeks are going to be very busy. 

Starting this week hockey is in full swing and I couldn’t be happier about it. The boys and I are preparing for Halloween night when we play Cortland at home. I can’t wait to get after it. 

Anyway hope you have a good start to your week and I’ll catch up with you in a month. 

Signing off, 

Forsy

No comments:

Post a Comment