Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Schauss excited to get going......

Hello everyone!

My name is Todd Schauss I am from Terryville, CT just outside of Bristol, CT. After three years of Jr. A hockey in Hartford for the Hartford Jr. Wolfpack I am extremely excited to play in my first NCAA game! After a nice mid-
week day off and a hard skate with the boys we will be holding a team meeting tonight to discuss some team goals that we will look to achieve this up coming season. One personal goal that I have for this year is to be as consistent as possible. It is so important with a short season that I bring it everyday. The fight for a playoff bid has already started. A team goal that I have for the boys is to finish on top of the SUNYAC. We need all 30 guys to bring it each and everyday to challenge one another and get better everyday!   

     EVERYBODY ROPES EVERYBODY RIDES

1 comment: