Friday, September 4, 2015

Frankie still trying to learn all the names...

Hello blog World!

It's Frankie Hart with his first blog of the new semester! It's hard to believe it's already been two years since I was a freshmen. When they say these four years fly by they definitely weren't kidding! 
 
I would like to give a warm welcome to all the new freshmen. We are on our second week of classes and I apologize if I don't know all your names yet. But to my defense I'm horrible with names and there's about 100 of you guys! 

Classes have been going well so far, I'm taking psychology and philosophy which are not related to my Sport Management major but these classes definitely make you think twice about everything in life. 

On a hockey note it's early but what's coming together on the ice in a Steel Hall is something special! I'm very much looking forward to skate and shoot here at 4 today. I must say Team Black might be a little much for Team White to handle, but we will see!

Have a great day everyone,

Frankie Hart #8

No comments:

Post a Comment