Monday, September 21, 2015

.....only a few hours east of the Manitoba border......

Hello Folks,

Freshman, defenseman, Jon Carlson here with my first ever blog. 
 
Joining the Devils after 4 seasons of junior hockey where I played in the Manitoba Junior Hockey League for the Winkler Flyers and Portage Terriers, and in the Superior International Junior Hockey League for the Fort Frances Lakers. I come from the small town of Fort Frances, Ontario, Canada which is located right above Minnesota and only a few hours east of the Manitoba border. I'm honored to be a member of the Blue Devils hockey club and very excited to get the season underway. Just over a month till our first game at Buffalo State on October 30th. The boys are getting pumped up and can hardly wait for that. 
 
That's all for me today, thanks for reading, and enjoy the rest of your day. 

Go Devils
Carlson #4

No comments:

Post a Comment