Sunday, September 27, 2015

Everyday in Fredonia is a good day.........

Well back in full fledge here in Fredonia.  
 
It's been a month since we have been back so everything is very comfortable.  The fellas are looking good out on the ice and I can't wait for our first game against Buffalo State.  We have been getting better each day both on the ice and in the gym.  I am very excited with the group we have and everyone seems to be buying in.  School has been going well so far and am lucky to have a few of the guys in each of my classes.  Everyday is a good day here at Fredonia and am very excited for every new one.  It being my senior year I am going to take everyday in stride and make sure I don't miss out on any moment.  Tomorrow is Monday and that's one of the most important days of the week because it sets the tone for the rest of it.  Tomorrow will be a good day and am ready for whatever comes my way.  
 
Until next time stay Blue Fredonia.

"Everybody ropes, everybody rides"

No comments:

Post a Comment