Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Gears excited to be back home in western New York.......

Hey everyone it's Shawn Geary here excited for the upcoming school year and hockey season! 
 
        Feels good to get back on the ice after a great summer.  Ready for hockey season to get going and also the football season.  I'm from Buffalo and a die-hard Bills fan.  College is a big change of pace from juniors so it takes a bit to get used to, but I'm enjoying it.
 
There's a lot of familiar faces all around campus from my hometown and its great to catch up with people I haven't been able to talk to in a while.  I spent the last two years playing hockey in Long Island, New York in the EHL and it was a great experience, but it feels good to be able to be closer to home and playing hockey. The atmosphere throughout campus is helpful, coming here everyone is very friendly and helpful, it's been great meeting new people and I'm excited for the years ahead! 
                                -Gears

No comments:

Post a Comment