Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Pumpkin Spiced Latte...

Hey there Devils fans, Daniel here again!
It has been a sunny month here in Fredonia but these past two days have been nothing but rain… so I guess it is fair to say that the summer is over and fall season with Pumpkin Spiced Latte and every other pumpkin thing that you Americans love is here. I am not too fond of this pumpkin culture myself but I am trying and tasting all these different kinds of stuff. This far, during my three years of being here, the only thing that I have tasted that I like is roasted and salted pumpkin seeds. Yesterday we had a good workout in advanced conditioning and I am expecting the boys to continue on this road and have an even better practice on the ice today!
I just want to give a quick shout out to my sister who turned 17 yesterday (28th). Grattis Hanna!!
Other than that I hope you guys enjoy this season because I will be trying more pumpkin stuff!
// #18

No comments:

Post a Comment