Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Oskar signs in.............

Hi everybody,

Oskar Gerhardson here signing in for my first blog post of my sophomore year. 
 
We are a few weeks into the fall semester now and I'm starting to get into some good routines again. It has been really nice to be back and see all the familiar faces and it has also been a pleasure to get to know the new freshmen of our team. 

This year I'm living off campus which is a little different. One of the big changes is that I now have my own room which is really nice, we also have a better opportunity to cook some food ourselves since the food at school gets old pretty quick, that's a big plus. 

Homework is calling so that is it for me this time! I'll leave you with a picture of the my Pink the Rink jersey from last year that is now hanging on the wall in our living from!

Thanks for tuning in,
//Oskar Gerhardson #9

No comments:

Post a Comment