Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Rancho Cucamonga, California’s own Mike Freeman checking in with blog #1!


Rancho Cucamonga, California’s own Mike Freeman checking in with blog #1!

Coming from the desert that is Southern California, one of my favorite things about Fredonia so far is the unbelievable weather we’ve had over the last few weeks.  Back home, the temperatures have ranged from 99-110 degrees Fahrenheit! People keep telling me, “just wait until the snow starts to pour.” While I’ve never experienced a good ol’ Western New York winter, being in California literally my entire life, I am sure that I am in for quite a shock. Let’s just hope this snowy winter won’t make me miss the heat and beaches of California too much.  But for now, I’m going to keep soaking up these beautiful days!

Until next time,
Michael Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment