Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sam loves it in Fredonia.........

Hello everyone, My Name is Samuel Wilbur and I am a transfer student athlete here at Fredonia. I'm from Saginaw, Michigan. I played my junior years of hockey in Ontario for two years. I transferred from Canadian University this year to be closer to home near family and friends.

So far here in Fredonia, I really enjoy the scenery and the way everything looks on campus. It is a very nice campus and easy to walk through for your classes and activities. I also noticed that the faculty and other students are very nice and easy to talk to. You can tell that the teachers have special care for their students and the way they relate the information in class. This past weekend I had the privilege to work with senior citizens and do tasks for them that they had us do that was a little to difficult for them to accomplish on their own. It was great to be with some of the boys in the community putting a smile on a citizens face just for a simple act of kindness. It shows that we here at Fredonia are not only serious about our school and hockey, but also giving back to the community. I am very excited for this year with the boy's and can't wait get the season started.

No comments:

Post a Comment