Follow Fredonia State Blue Devil Hockey by Email

Monday, April 11, 2016

Whitey off to Clarkson to finish Civil Engineering degree.....

Hello Bloggers, this is junior, defenseman Zach White checking in to give my farewells. 
Reflecting on my 3 years here at Fredonia, all I can say is it flew by in no time.  Throughout the past 3 years I was fortunate to play college hockey with a great group of guys and made some lifelong friends along the way.  Although the thought of all the fun here in Fredonia ending soon, I am excited for the next chapter in my life, which is finishing off a Civil Engineering degree at Clarkson University. 
I would like to thank all of the fans and members of the community for the support over the years that have helped make Fredonia a great experience.  Lastly I wish best of luck to the boys next year with their season.
Cheers! Zach White #5

No comments:

Post a Comment