Monday, April 11, 2016

Whitey off to Clarkson to finish Civil Engineering degree.....

Hello Bloggers, this is junior, defenseman Zach White checking in to give my farewells. 
Reflecting on my 3 years here at Fredonia, all I can say is it flew by in no time.  Throughout the past 3 years I was fortunate to play college hockey with a great group of guys and made some lifelong friends along the way.  Although the thought of all the fun here in Fredonia ending soon, I am excited for the next chapter in my life, which is finishing off a Civil Engineering degree at Clarkson University. 
I would like to thank all of the fans and members of the community for the support over the years that have helped make Fredonia a great experience.  Lastly I wish best of luck to the boys next year with their season.
Cheers! Zach White #5

No comments:

Post a Comment