Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Everyone is buying in and I cant wait to see what the future holds.....



Hey Blue Devil fans, Ben Casale here checking in for my last blog before summer.

I can't believe there is only a couple more weeks left in the school year, where did the time go? Anyways even though its the off season all of the guys are working hard in the weight room to prepare for next season. Everyone is buying in and I cant wait to see what the future holds.

Summer is only a few weeks away and I cannot wait for golf, sunny days, and not being broke. Also, I’m eager to assert my athletic dominance and beat fellow teammate Rich DeMarco on the links. It's getting down to crunch time so wish me luck during finals week and I'll catch ya later.

#19 Ben Casale

No comments:

Post a Comment